A New Football Stadium?
A new football stadium? Is Herenton BATSHIT crazy! We don't have a pro-football team and we are not going to get one. Has he driven the city into the budgetary gutter already with his patronage and the goddamn FedEx Forum. Don't we have problems with our bond rating already. All the things wrong with this city and he wants a new stadium. (I hope we can get a MATA transit center in it!) With insane motherfucking ideas like this, it's a wonder anybody still lives here.

2 Comments:
You know, I was a psychology major before I went into computer science and I can definitely tell you. If you keep holding your feelings in, you're gonna explode. Go ahead and let your true feelings come out. Don't hold back. Just say it!< G >
7:52 PM
The 800 pound gorilla in the room is the question, "Why does Memphis need a 300 million dollar stadium?"
There's more to this than we're aware of at the moment.
Dig and dig some more.
2:48 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home