This blog is dedicated to the political adventures and highjinks of Memphis and Shelby County. It will also coment on some state, national, and international issues as well whatever may catch my eye.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Why You Shouldn't Demhumanize People or Curry Todd Talks like a Nazi

Yesterday I heard Curry Todd let the crazy in his head out in public. He spoke of illegal Hispanic immigrants breeding like rats. The protesters in front of Todd's house rightly pointed out that that type of language and imagery was used by Nazi's. When I was in college I took a German cinema class and a saw a few Nazi propaganda films, including this one. If you can sit through he first 4 minutes and ten seconds you will see why saying they "breed like rats" is so offensive.


Curry Todd is a racist hate-monger, who, god help us, used to be a cop. I bet he is a teabagger too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home