This blog is dedicated to the political adventures and highjinks of Memphis and Shelby County. It will also coment on some state, national, and international issues as well whatever may catch my eye.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Obama Takes It Directly to Republicans

I have been a pretty tough critic of Obama from the left, but I will give him some serious props for what he did today. Obama went to the Republican Caucus retreat in Baltimore. He gave a speech directly to the republicans and then answered their questions. You can watch it here and I highly suggest you do. The most interesting thing was the question and answer section. As Luke Russert said, Obama destroyed Republican talking points. This type of Q & A session with the opposition is something you don't see in modern American Politics and you probably will not see it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home