This blog is dedicated to the political adventures and highjinks of Memphis and Shelby County. It will also coment on some state, national, and international issues as well whatever may catch my eye.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Is This Really What Our Country Has Become

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, PD.

Those are the sounds simple-minded fascist piglets make when they are losing control of the government.

I've heard that noise too many times in my six decades, but it is the darkness before another dawn.

Let's make this dawn last by not going overboard when we get the wheel.

11:28 AM

 
Blogger autoegocrat said...

After hanging an Obama / Biden sign on my balcony, I was confronted by one of my neighbors. He seriously believed that Obama was a secret Muslim, and that all Muslims wanted to kill us.

I didn't have the heart to tell him that we're living in the Muslim section of town, and that there are probably about 4,000 Muslims within a mile of where we sleep at night.

1:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home