This blog is dedicated to the political adventures and highjinks of Memphis and Shelby County. It will also coment on some state, national, and international issues as well whatever may catch my eye.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Sweep the Leg Johnny

In response to Mike Huckabee's win in Iowa, huge checks are being written to John McCain with the orders to "Sweep the Leg Johnny."

-Hillary's concession speech was aweful. If I was playing a drinking game in which I took a drink everytime she said "I", I would have died of alcohol poisoning.

-Edwards' speech rocked, especially that last mention of "Thank you making me second." What a jab at Hillary.

-Huckabee's speech was very good. Did you notice how his wife was framed out of the TV picture. You would have thought Chuck Norris' wife was married to Huckabee.

-Speaking of screwing over. During Hillary's speech MSNBC keep showing the results making sure everyone knew she came in third.

-Bye Bye Frankenberry Thompson.

-Obama should pick Biden as his VP. Or if he really wanted to blow the minds of republicans, Bill Richardson. A ticket with no white folks.

-Republicans operatives shit their pants when it turned out that 212,000 voters showed up for the Democratic caucus. Did I mention 90,000 showed up for the republicans. hahahahaha

2 Comments:

Blogger autoegocrat said...

Obama / Rickarson would be especially delicious if the Republicans actually wound up nominating Huckabee.

7:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live in Iowa and caucused last night for Edwards.

I will tell you that the enthusiasm and excitement was off the scale. Last year we had about 50 show up for our precinct. This year it was about 150, almost too packed to move around. Hillary won my precinct, but Obama and
Edwards also elected county delegates.

It was payback time. Folks were just pissed off at the repubs.

12:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home