This blog is dedicated to the political adventures and highjinks of Memphis and Shelby County. It will also coment on some state, national, and international issues as well whatever may catch my eye.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Jake Ford Is Comic Genius



After hearing about Jake Ford's antics at the last two debates, I have come to the conclusion that he is not really a congressional candidate but actually an avant-garde performance artist like Sacha Baron Cohen. Cohen's new movie is Borat. To film this movie, he had to stay in character for weeks, literally becoming Borat. I believe Jake and Isaac are putting on the greatest comedic routine seen in this city since Andy Kaufman. This is the only perspective on the entire Jake candidacy that makes sense. I applaud Jake for the degree in which he has pursued his character's development. You too Isaac. The dedication to your art is admirable. Right now only a few people are getting it, but in a few years everyone recognize it for the genius it is. Bravo Jake and Isaac. As an homage to common genius that is Sacha Baron Cohen and Jake Ford, I offer this picture.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, Isaac Ford said that.

9:28 PM

 
Blogger David Holt said...

On Election Night we need to get Pesky and his guitar and sing a rousing rendition of "Throw the Jew Down the Well."

8:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home