This blog is dedicated to the political adventures and highjinks of Memphis and Shelby County. It will also coment on some state, national, and international issues as well whatever may catch my eye.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

How Much of Memphis Lives in Poverty?


Sorry I haven't written much recently. I have been really busy with school and work, but I have been learning a new skill, map making. I really like making maps. The idea of helping people see issues on a city or regional scale is cool. I know I have been obsessed with poverty here in Memphis, but looking this map you may see why. Here's one of my first maps.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

could I have that in a PDF?

12:37 PM

 
Blogger polar donkey said...

I created a PDF document of this map so if you want it, I'll email it to you. I'll post my email address soon.

6:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks just e-mail to me when you get a chance marieallen@yahoo.com

thanks again. it is great map!

12:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home