This blog is dedicated to the political adventures and highjinks of Memphis and Shelby County. It will also coment on some state, national, and international issues as well whatever may catch my eye.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Top Ten Words Associated with George Bush

I'm not making these up. These are the top ten words associated with President Bush when asked by the Pew Research Center Poll.

"incompetent, " "good," "idiot," "liar," "Christian," "honest," "arrogant, " "strong," "integrity" and "ass."

I guess this why he got a 33% approval rating in the Pew Poll.

3 Comments:

Blogger David Holt said...

I vote for ass.

9:44 AM

 
Blogger Karen McL said...

I vote for:

Stubborn, mendacious, torturer, smirking, vacuous, bungling, inept, uninformed, slacker, frat-boy.

:-D

2:33 PM

 
Blogger Karen McL said...

Oh...but not necessarily in that order.

Hahahahhaha! Hard to say which would win out as First on that list.

2:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home