This blog is dedicated to the political adventures and highjinks of Memphis and Shelby County. It will also coment on some state, national, and international issues as well whatever may catch my eye.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

My New Favorite Quote About Tom Delay

"Tom DeLay was like Tito in Yugoslavia," said James A. Thurber, a professor of government at American University. "He ruled with fear and also resources to reward people. Now without DeLay, the House will be balkanized."

1 Comments:

Blogger Britt Phillips ComputerMillions.com said...

Hi polar donkey, just looking for info on coastal vacations package and located your blog. Actually My New Favorite Quote About Tom Delay wasn't exactly what I was searching for, it caught my eye . I understand how I landed on your site when I typed in coastal vacations package related info, and I'm glad I found your blog. Nice post and I'll check back for more.

10:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home