Harold Ford Jr-Disrepectful sissy II
Once again, I have gone to democratic political event with dozens of party activists and Harold Ford was not there. Rosiland Kurita got the stage to herself again and was very friendly with Sidney Chism to top it off. I'm sure "Sidney doesn't have a horse in this race" either.(I've heard that phrase several times over the past few days.) At least Kurita gave the nice speech. She laid wood on Ford last time. I must say Kurita has guts. Coming to the heart of Ford's support and giving a speech in front of his faction at the convention. Oh well, I guess the Ford faction had bigger issues on their plate. But this is not helping Ford with his image of looking weak. Kurita is barely classified as a democrat, but at least she is showing up. It would be great for Ford to withdrawal from the race and allow another true blue Democratic fighter to enter. That's my dream.
<< Home